The AK Face Tan Water combines active ingredients that produce a natural tan while beta-glucan and marine biomass soothes, calms and hydrates. The formula can improve the appearance of fine lines while leaving your skin smooth with a fresh-looking sun-kissed glow.
AK Pure Skin products are unisex. Every formula and product is 100% created, owned and made in Iceland with the benefits of pure Icelandic water.
For best results, we recommend using as follows:
- Exfoliate your face the night before (at least before first time use)
- Apply evenly on dry and cleansed skin
- Use the pipette and draw up a desired amount
- Use your hands to spread the formula over your face, blend in your hairline, down your neck and décolletage
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying
- For a fresh-looking tan, apply 2-3 times per week or more often if needed
- Avoid contact with eyes
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin
- Shake before use
- Do not store above 30°C
GMP Certified Manufacturing by Pharmarctica ehf, Grenivík Iceland for AK Pure Skin ehf.
Aqua (Pure Icelandic Water), Dihydroxyacetone, Glycerin (vegetable), Erythrulose, Panthenol, Sodium hyaluronate, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Beta-glucan, Plankton extract, Glyceryl caprylate, Citrus limon (lemon) fruit oil, Caprylyl/Capryl glucoside, Citric acid, Potassium sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium cocoyl glutamate, Pantolactone, Polyglyceryl-6 oleate, Sodium benzoate, Sodium surfactin, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol.
FREE OF: Parabens, PEG, SLS/SLES, Silicones, Alcohol, Petroleum, Nano Particles and Prohibited Materials.