Hydration and moisture is the most important thing that your skin needs. We are often asked what is the difference between AK Pure Skin Face Oil Serum and AK Pure Skin Hydrating Serum? Are they supposed to be used together or separately?
The face oil serum and hydrating serum play different roles for your skin so you can use them together or separately depending on what your skin needs.
Face Oil Serum
Gives your skin moisture, nourishes it and helps to improve skin texture. Packed with antioxidants that protects your skin from radicals in the environment. It contains powerful natural oils that lock in moisture for long-lasting hydration. Leaving skin soft and glowing.
- Natural Bisabolol
- RoseHip Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Hempseed Oil
- Apply on a cleansed skin
- This product should be applied after water based serum and before moisturiser or after you have applied water based serum and moisturiser. Depending on what you prefer in your skin routine.
- Can be used am and pm or either or.
Contains substances that are in smaller molecules and therefore penetrate further and faster into the skin. This makes skin tighter over time and can work on fine lines and wrinkles. The skin gets more plumped and feels fresher.
- Sodium Hyaluronic acid
- Saccharide Isomerate
- Plankton Extracts
- Sodium PCA
- Apply after cleansing your skin, this should be with the first products you apply on your skin.
- Use damp fingertips or apply to a damp face to give the Hyaluronic acid the water that it needs to bind to.
- We recommend using am and pm for best results.
As mentioned earlier both products play different roles and give effective results. However we think it’s definitely beneficial to use them together. If you choose to do so we recommend applying products in order from lightest to heaviest. For example the hydrating serum is water based and goes deeper into the skin so that should be applied first and then when that has been absorbed into your skin you apply the face oil serum to lock in the moisture.